How to use Tretinoin (retinA)
- Wash your face with warm water and a gentle soap such as Dove or Cerave
- Pat your face dry with a towel
- Apply a small, pea sized, amount of tretinoin (retinA) to your face focusing on the forehead, cheeks, and chin. Avoid the eyes, lips, and neck.
- Apply your moisturizer on top of this. You do not need to wait to apply the moisturizer.
- Tretinoin (retinA) will make your skin more sun sensitive. Make sure to wear sunscreen on a daily basis.
- Note: when starting tretinoin (retinA) use every 2-3 nights. After 1 month, if you haven’t experienced irritation, you may increase to every night. Most people in Colorado are only able to use tretinoin every other night due to our dry climate.