Welcome to Core Dermatology. We look forward to seeing you soon!
On the day of your visit, please bring:
- Your driver’s license or other photo ID
- Your insurance card
- A list of the medications you’re currently taking
- The name and location of your preferred pharmacy
- A means of payment. Cash, care credit and most major credit cards are accepted.
In an effort to streamline your visit and minimize time spent in our office we prefer that you complete all paperwork before coming to the office. All required paperwork is available as an e-file that can be signed electronically using your smart device or computer. Please visit https://patient.klara.com/#/login.
If you prefer, you may also print the paperwork and fill out at home using the links below.
If you are NEW to Core (includes patients previously seen by our doctors at their previous offices):
- Review and complete “Consents and Policies form”
- Complete the “Demographics Form”
- Complete EITHER a) “History and Intake” form OR b) Patient Portal (https://mycorederm.ema.md/ema/PatientLogin.action)
If you are RETURNING to Core:
- ALL PATIENTS must review and complete our updated “Consents and Policies form” if you have not been seen since October 2020.
- Since your last visit, if you have any updates to your demographics (ie. address, insurance, PCP, etc) please complete the “Demographics Form”
- Since your last visit, if you have any updates to your health history (ie. new diagnoses, medications etc) please update EITHER the a) “Historyand Intake” form OR b) Patient Portal (https://mycorederm.ema.md/ema/PatientLogin.action)
Lastly, if you cannot complete the paperwork in advance, then please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to have time to do so.
If Indicated please also complete the following forms: